I started a merch shop!
As a language teacher I have spent years looking at all of the cute merch in other languages and none of it was in Spanish! I spoke to my other teacher friends and they agreed, and said that even the ones they liked in English were usually terrible quality. I started making my own shirts a couple of years ago with my cricut explore, and every time I posted them I got a flood of people offering to pay to make a shirt for them. With a full time teaching schedule I just did not have that in me and knew I would get overwhelmed.
Finally, I decided to pair up with a provider and get those shirts made at a much faster pace than I ever could! Some exciting things for you to know about…
- There are shirts in multiple languages! (I currently offer the majority of my shirts in Spanish and some in English, but have just launched my first shirt in French and have others planned for the future!
- These shirts are TOP KNOTCH. I spent so much time picking a quality shirt that I myself would wear and want to pay for, and let me tell you. These. Are. It. I literally sleep and work out in these sometimes because they are that comfortable!
- Almost every shirt is available in Unisex (listed as boho on the site), or the fitted tshirt which would be considered a woman’s cut. The primary differences are the length of the shirt, the length of the sleeves, and the width of the shirt.
- These shirts will last you longer than any other shirt you buy! These are garment printed, meaning we essentially dye the shirt with ink to make the design. No matter how many times you wash the shirt, it’s pretty much always going to look fabulous. No more wrinkled vinyl! (I do occasionally carry some vinyl tshirts so be mindful when purchasing!)
- I will regularly be releasing new styles so go follow my instagram where I post them!
- Lastly, if you have any ideas, requests, etc. that you would like to pass along and have made…let a girl know! My email and DM’s are always open!
- If you wear purchase any of my designs, please tag me on social media! I cannot tell you how happy it makes my heart to see my designs being loved.
The “shop my store” tab will now be a permanent feature of my website here, so feel free to pop over anytime you need to link and want to browse what’s new!